domenica 30 novembre 2003

Omar, il blogger di ''Iraq The Model'' sui fatti di sabato


Riporto il testo del post relativo all'uccisione dei sette militari spagnoli presso Baghdad:
This morning I was discussing the tragic accident of yesterday where

seven Spanish officers were killed with my friends (Zeyad and A.Y.S).

We were all angry, distressed and frustrated.

I felt ashamed to face my readers again. I even was thinking about giving up the whole blog. thing, but I decided to write, not for any purpose, but to relieve the pressure in my chest.



I was watching the news about the accident on the networks, and I was shocked to see some barbarians celebrating the death of those officers, but the most terrible scene was that when one of those barbarians stepped over the dead bodies singing a song praising the Ba’ath.

I could not utter a word and I remained silent for a long while thinking of the families of the victims watching their loved ones, killed and disfigured.

I wanted to cry, but the tears froze in my eyes.

I wished I could get there to kill those animals.

They were not real Iraqis, they were not even human beings, and they don't deserve to live neither in Iraq nor anywhere else.

Please do not misjudge the Iraqi people.

I asked myself a question: is that the way they say thanks to the brave men and women who left their homes and families to help us start a free, safe and prosperous Iraq?

Well…I guess this is not the right question to ask, because those criminals do not want Iraq to become free, they will use all evil to stop the progress in Iraq, they want to damage the reputation of the Iraqi people, they will continue to target Iraqis and coalition troops.

As for us, we should not stand by and watch, we should do our best to stop this evil plan.

I’m asking every honest man and woman and every honest government in the world to give a hand.

This is not a USA vs. Saddam battle.

And not an Iraqi people vs. Ba’athists battle.

This is the war of the free world against terrorism.

This is a war between all the good and all the evil.

If this is what they call resistance, and if this is what they call patriotism, then I am the first betrayer.

People of the world: you can not stay neutral, we're all on the (list).
Link: blog "Iraq The Model".



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.